Those suffering with foot conditions such as metatarsal pain and Morton’s neuroma could benefit from the effective pressure relief these domes give when placed under the metatarsal area (middle of the ball of foot area).
The conditions for which these domes are suitable is as follows:
- Metatarsal bursitis
- Morton’s neuroma
- Realignment of lesser digits
- Traditional metatarsal dome in A30 shore EVA
- 2 methods of fixation
- Microgrip secure but adjustable fixation on microfibre top covers, which allows repositioning of pad without slippage.
- Self-adhesive for use on vinyls, plastics, composites, foams and directly into footwear
Indications for use:
• Specific MTH pressure/load rate reduction
There are no reviews yet.