Trio – Designed to treat the pronating foot
Choosing the length and style of device Trio is available in a wide range of shoe sizes.
Patients will generally feel more comfortable when wearing a full-length orthosis as this eliminates any potential for sensing the edge of the device once it has been trimmed to fit the shoe.
If this feels too tight or the shoe is of a more fashionable style, Trio is available as a ¾ length model. Correct fitting for this shorter model is important and the front leading edge should sit 0.5 cm behind the metatarsal head area.
Choosing the density of the Trio device Trio is offered in three EVA densities: Medium 45 Shore A (blue) Firm 60 Shore A (red) Extra firm 75 Shore A (black) The forces that cause symptoms can only be controlled if the density is selected carefully.
This can be made easier by considering the weight and activity level of the patient.
Generally speaking, the heavier the patient or the higher the activity level, the firmer the density should be. I.e. Medium density models should only be used for lighter individuals who do not undertake high impact sports or recreational activities.
The Trio 3/4 Length Orthotics are part of the 3 Point Pivot System.
We recommend this product is fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
– Provides excellent Talo-Navicular support
– High arch profile
– Integrated 4 degree medical extrinsic heel post
– Intrinsic 1st MTH cushioning
– Multiple extrinsic wedging options included
– Available in 3/4 and full length
– Microfibre top cover
– Can be used in conjunction with TalarMade Microgrip surface additions
– Tibialis Posterior Dysfunction
– Dorsal Midfoot Interosseus Compression
– Midfoot Osteoarthritis
– Plantar forefoot pain
– Plantar and posterior heel pain
– Anterior knee pain
– Shin splinths
There are no reviews yet.