The Talarmade Trio Full Length Insoles are a multi-functioning insole which provide not only better fit and comfort to your shoes but in-built cushioning and support where you need it most.
Made from EVA foam, the Trio Full Length Insoles come in three densities to best suit your needs and are an easy fit to almost any shoe.
We would recommend that Trio Full Length Insoles are fitted by a qualified healthcare professional.
– Built for optimum support, the Trio Full Length Insoles come with a range of features to lighten the load on sore and aching feet.
– Inverting heel cup and and centred skives provide superior rear foot control
– Medial and lateral posting to encourage propulsive gait
– Navicular support to support muscle action of the long flexor and tibialis anterior
– Shock absorbing lateral heel cushion to delay stress and weight on the heel
– Recessed 1st metatarsal cushion, removable for implementation of the forefoot post
– Retron heel cushion
– Extrinsic 3 degree medial post
– Location for additional medial biplanar heel post
– Anti-bacterial top coat keeps insoles clean and fresh
– Plantar fasciitis
– Control of forefoot loading
– Functional hallux limitus
– Patellofemoral pain syndrome
– Posterior tibial tendonitis
– Hallux valgus/limitus
– Biomechanical functional control where midfoot control is required.